18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Better Than A Cup Of Coffee: Another Preview Of The Crybaby Match

Hey guys,

What a great way to start your day! The good folks at Hit The Mat sent me the final cut of the diaper match video I wrote for them, along with this lovely little tidbit. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did. The clip itself should be up for sale soon on the HTM homepage and Clips4Sale. I hope you'll check it out.

 

4 comments:

  1. I'll admit I was really looking forward to this but am extreemly dissapointed in the "diaper" they used a depend pullup is just sad. I would have loved if they used an ABU or Bambino diaper but they at least need to use some kind of a "maximum protection" product that tapes on like a diaper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, don't complain. You have a good looking, topless woman in a diaper. I fail to see anything disappointing here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then you sir are clearly delirious. There is a lot wrong with their view of a diaper. It might have been cheaper for them, but what I'm sure we all expected was a tape on disposable diaper. All we could do was hope though, so it's understandable that they couldn't pick what we expected. It's better than nothing though.

      Delete
    2. It is a tape up (I think it's a molicare). I'll be posting some footage of it being taped up in the next day or so if you're skeptical.

      Delete