18+ only! 100% NSFW! Dedicated to age play, spanking, domestic discipline, corporal punishment, medical fetishism, and, of course, beautiful women in diapers. If you like what you see here, leave a comment or drop me a line at: parkerlongabaugh@yahoo.ca

Thursday, April 19, 2012

One Last Look At The Crybaby Match...

... And then I'll shut up about it, I promise.

Update: sissy_boy01helpfully informs me the diaper is "Depend Adjustable Underwear which can be pulled apart then put on like a diaper with velcro fasteners but come as a pull up." Sorry if that's a problem for anyone (for the record it's meaningless to me-- the diapering is still one of the hottest I've ever seen). He further states "I will probably buy the clip with the hopes that they see that there is an audience out there and hope they make more. But if they do make more they need to a diaper that ABDL's will like!" I'll pass the suggestion along if we do a sequel, but he's probably right: if this one doesn't do well, there probably won't be another. I'd love to do a re-match where Kym tries to get revenge on Sinn...

But if you've still got doubts, here's a little trailer I put together to give you all an idea of what The clip is like. Frankly, I couldn't be happier with how it came out: I think it's got the perfect balance between wrestling, spanking, and diapers. Wrestling and cat fight fans are going to love the action (kudos to Kymberly and Sinn once again for really throwing themselves into it-- trust me, there's no half-assing going on here). I know spanking fans are going to be happy-- there's a variety of positions (face down, diaper position, all fours, and OTK), and the girls didn't hold anything back (as you can see, they were both quite red by the time it was over). And for you diaper fans, you've got a long powdering, followed by a diapering that I honestly think is one of the best I've ever seen.

video
Download the trailer here.

Hit the Mat also posted a little preview on their site; see it here.
















On sale now at Hit the Mat and on Clips4sale.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  3. Yeah that is a Depend Adjustable Underwear which can be pulled apart then put on like a diaper with velcro fasteners but come as a pull up.

    I will probably buy the clip with the hopes that they see that there is an audience out there and hope they make more. But if they do make more they need to a diaper that ABDL's will like! The match is called "Crybaby" so I think an AB diaper such as ABU Cushies or Bambino would be best but if their afraid those might scare off any DL's then they can go with a Bambino Bianco, TotalDry XL or something like that. If you want people to buy a diaper video the diaper has to look good as well as the models!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish that could be me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww moma me need dat.

    ReplyDelete